Samstag, 17. Juli 2010

Dean of Students Rowland Mogaecho


Ever since I gave my life to the Lord Jesus Christ in 1978, it has been my desire to learn more and more about the Lord. One of the ways to grow spiritually, is by intensively studying the Word of God. Like a new born baby, I love the sincere “milk” of the Word. (1 Peter 2:2) No wonder I have so many different translations of the Bible and I am still planning to get more.
I first met Dr. Rudolf Ryser in 1999 when he came to visit our church in Bloemfontein, South Africa. I was privileged to be his interpreter when he ministered in our church. I quickly observed that he was very well rooted in the Word of God and I saw over 500 people healed and delivered in an instant.
Shortly after beginning a new ministry in 2003, the Lord in a mysterious way, has connected Dr. Rudolf and our church. We have now become one.
This is how I heard about ITA. I have had the honour of meeting all the people who are involved in ITA. I can assure every one who wants to study through ITA that it is the best thing you can do to yourself. They are people of excellence, integrity and they are well rooted in the Word. The teachings are intense and Word-based. Solid food for the mature child of God! Real scriptural “steak” for them that are of full age! (Heb. 5:14)
Moreover, those who know me well know how I love to do research about the ancient land of Israel and its people. That is one of the reasons why I have subscribed to Bridges for Peace and Jews for Jesus. I have now met one of the people involved in ITA, namely Dr. Peter H. Kallert who has partaken in many archaeological researches and has written his thesis in that field. I will now have the privilege of learning how archaeology confirms the Word of God. How excited I am about this!
I am now going to make myself available as part and parcel of ITA. I am now going to promote ITA in South Africa and wherever I go.
So I advise you to get hold of an application form and enrol as a student of ITA.
God bless you as you grow in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Rowland D. Mogaecho, Pastor
Dean of Students, Bloemfontein, South Africa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
Copyright 2009 Int. Theologic Academy in Jesus Christ. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan