Freitag, 26. Januar 2024

Testimonies

In 1997 I received Jesus Christ into my life.
Since then I have been living with the deep desire to hear more of Him.
In my own Bible studies I succeeded to a certain extent only.
Through the training of ITA I received a broader view and new knowledge.
This theological education helps me to grow in my calling as Psalmist and to stand firmly grounded in the Word of God and in the service of Jesus Christ.
I have the privilege of passing on the blessings of God through spirit-filled songs and preaching locally and internationally.
The Word of God is preached in the strength of the Holy Spirit with signs and wonders following.

As an academic teacher, I'm able to apply the principles of God in my profession too.

Elisabeth Richard MBS,
(Master in Biblical Studies)


I read the Bible at an early age already. Particularly the stories of Jesus Christ and his works edified me. With the reading of the Proverbs, I grew in wisdom.
Through the grace of our Heavenly Father, I was appointed by Jesus Christ as an Evangelist at an international convention.
Thereafter I looked for a living and spirit filled Bible training academy. I wanted to stretch myself out to God's Word and to be trained for an international ministry.
Today ITA helps me in this undertaking and supports me in my desire in a splendid way.
On top of this, I'm learning English because ITA is bilingual.
ITA is an international academy that supports me and prepares me to proclaim the Good News. Thanks be to Jesus Christ.

Student BBS, master course of studies


If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciple. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free (John 8:31-32).

To be a true disciple, to discover the truth and to be free. That’s why I’m at the ITA. It helps me to study the Word of God with the help of international apostles, teachers and evangelists. In Romans 10:17 it says: “Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.”
The same time I’m able to improve my ENGLISH since the Video-classes are bilingual. Beside my studies I work for ITA. I’m helping with the production and copying of the Video tapes and the DVD’s of the exams the students are taking.

Student Bachelor course of studies


For a couple of years I was searching for a distance learning program that fits with my ideas and possibilities. Through a guest speaker at our local chapter of the Full Gospel Business Men, Prof. Ziegler, I got in touch with the ITA.
I want to deepen my biblical knowledge, understand connections that I did not know before and understand what is really said in the Hebrew/Greek. I want to be able to make a connection between spiritual and historical events and reach a broader insight on faith by which I get a good foundation that I can build on furthermore.
I am convinced by its nice, spirit filled and profound teaching, which builds up on things I learned earlier and even deepens them.

Corrie Sens, Bachelor course of studies

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
Copyright 2009 Int. Theologic Academy in Jesus Christ. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan